You might even have to face issues like:
- going craft supply shopping on public transportation (maybe even with a kid or two in tow)
- living in a rural area much too far to make a trip to the local craft store without having other errands planned,
- having far too many children in your care to make an outing of "fun" craft shopping enjoyable,
- you and the kids are snowed in,
- you're saving for something grand, like a swagger wagon or a really cool all-in-one printer,
- you're just flat out broke.
Every so often, when inspiration and motivation meet, I will share a complete how-to guide for whatever craft I'm making. I'm calling it "Household Scrapper Day".
The materials for these projects will be things I already have around the house and of course, very inexpensive to purchase. I will try to choose projects that can be used around the house - not just a million different things to make little girls wear. ;D
If you aren't so sure about doing a project yourself but can't live without having it, email me. Time and supplies providing, I'm happy to make one/some to sell or trade.

No comments:
Post a Comment