May 09, 2011

Worst Movies Ever

Let me start by saying I really, really love a good movie. Being a wife and mom doesn't really give me a whole lot of free time to watch as many as I like though.  So when I do get a chance to watch a movie - I try to choose wisely.

This is the list of movies that I believe to be are the worst movies ever. The list of movies when I didn't choose wisely. The movies I walked away from feeling robbed of my time, my waking hours. These are the movies that I without a doubt would happily recycle their DVDs into coasters or mobiles hanging over baby's crib.
  • Black Swan (Natalie Portman)
  • Just Wright (Queen Latifah)
  • Runaways (Kristen Stewart, Dakota Fanning)
  • Leap Year (Amy Adams)
  • Julie & Julia (Amy Adams)
  • Grease 2
This is a running list, that I intend to revisit as i find more.

I suppose I should also add that these are not the opinions or views of any other person but my own. I take full responsibility for whole-heartedly disliking the films mentioned above.

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...