As you know, Babies in Bloom became Doulaville. Doulaville then went from being a one-woman-show to a cooperative with several other doulas. I've been toiling my little fingertips numb re-doing Doulaville.com to reflect these changes, exchanging "I, me, mine" for "we, our, us", designing individual doula pages and designing our logo, business cards and other advertisement tools like banners and postcards.
See:
![]() |
| Logo |
![]() |
| Postcard Front |
![]() |
| Postcard Back |
![]() |
| Business Card |
So, with all the change that's going on over there on Doulaville.com it just didn't seem right to maintain a slightly dysfunctional (possibly due to operator error) blog that really only reflected pieces of me and my thoughts while the rest of the Doulaville website reflected a group.
Honestly, I've been wanting to get creative with my blog design ever since I found this great blog about scrapbooking that has really easy to follow blog tutorials, free fonts and other goodies for scrapbooking and designing blogs. I should also take this time to thank Amanda of KevinandAmanda.com for all of this great stuff, like the free handwriting fonts.
Additionally, I would like to thank the creative folks over at this blog and this blog for providing adorable blog extras and accessories that have made it really fun and easy to design my cute blog (if I do say so myself).
I would love to learn how to use one the blog backgrounds as our Doulaville.com background as our color schemes match very well and who doesn't love a shabby chic design?!
If anyone has the kindness and patience to walk me through this process (its my understanding that it is very challenging to maneuver around Weebly's platform), I would be forever grateful and might even be so enticed to send a gift your way (or perhaps offer my doula services should you be in the maternity phase of life).
Anyways, please be patient as I slowly but surely drag a month's worth of blog posts over to their rightful home... here. =D




No comments:
Post a Comment